Sunday, May 21, 2017

The 3 most common ways a polygraph examiner knows you very likely won't be getting an exam done!

The 3 most common ways a polygraph examiner knows you very likely won't be getting an exam done!

There are many things a potential polygraph examiner might hear when you call; three are virtual guarantees that you will NOT be tested:

#3. "I (sob) need a (cry) polygraph exam (sob) done on myself ".
(Almost always a female, who has been wrongly accused of cheating by a male who likely is cheating himself)


#2. "I need a test RIGHT NOW tonight-- I can be there in minutes".
(Then the anger/issue relaxes, and polygraph is forgotten)


And the one that NEVER EVER becomes a test-
#1. "I don't care at all what it costs, price is no issue, I just want the best".
(Usually a male trying to bully or scare a female who is there in the room with him to confess to something)