Friday, August 25, 2017

Complaint about a California polygraph examiner: he charged her a $100 deposit, then $250 more on client's arrival; then he refused to test AND would not refund any money

Complaint about a California polygraph examiner: he charged her a $100 deposit, then $250 more on client's arrival; then he refused to test AND would not refund any money

(No identifiers are listed. If you recognize yourself here, correct the situation for the future. Courtesy of Polygraph Examiners Of America, www.peoa.US )

Recent past complaints: N
Examiner gender: M

Per client, she said: "A guy in Lodi referred me to him. He charged me $100 deposit. I paid the balance of $250 more when I arrived. I told him that I have high blood pressure and that I have used drugs. He said that he knew I was lying about infidelity already, yet he didn't ever hook anything up to me! He said because he had been a prison guard in the past he couldn't test me now. But he would not give me my money back. When I pushed, he kind of threatened me with contacting my husband."